Nowadays, methanol is used as raw material in many industries, environment friendly fuel and also in a lot of other industries. Mainly we can name:
• formaldehyde production for use in MDF and plywood industry
• Melamine resin production for use in range of utensil, inbuilt switches and ranges of industrial glue.
• Acetic acid production for use in VAM and cellulose acetate in textile industry.
• Methyl Metacrylate (PMAA) for use in laminates.
• Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (MTBE) production as a gas online enhancer
• Producing DME for substituting diesel fuel.
• Mixing with petrol for car engine fuel usage.
• Producing ethylene and propylene as raw material of petrochemical companies.