Based on standards ISO1004: 2018, ISO 10002: 2018, ISO50001: 2018, ISO45001: 2018, ISO 14001: 2015, and ISO 9001: 2015 and in order to maximize profitability, competitiveness, and maintain its superior position in methanol production Zagros Petrochemical Company has established an integrated management system through using modern management systems. Within this system, sustainable development and continuous improvement, relying on expert and efficient employees, upgraded productivity, customer satisfaction, elimination or reduction of risks and hazards, employees' health and environmental protection as well as increased social responsibility of the organization are the fundamental principles.
The main and essential objectives of the company are:
1. Boosting customers' satisfaction level by maintaining and improving the quality and quantity of the product and providing a systematic response to customers' complaints
2. Commitment to effective training, consulting, and participating employees to improve their competence through employing their creativity and innovation as well as supporting scientific and applied research
3. Observance of all laws, regulations, and requirements governing the activities of the company while expanding constructive communication with all stakeholders with the aim of gaining and increasing their satisfaction level
4. Continuous process improvement through using advanced technologies to increase the added value of support and production processes
5. Providing a safe and healthy working environment through utilizing change management and identifying, evaluating, and taking action to eliminate or mitigate safety and health risks and hazards
6. Constant improvement in order to eliminate or minimize environmental pollutants and waste management with the purpose of protecting the environment and energy management
7. Continuous process improvement in regards to recording, researching, and reviewing events to reduce or prevent the occurrence of occupational diseases and injuries
8. Improving the crisis management process to ensure accurate and proper performance of staff and equipment in emergency situations
9. Constant improvement in energy performance by creating a framework to set and review macro and micro objectives regarding energy and ensuring the availability of required resources and information to fulfill those objectives
10. Supporting the supply of more energy-efficient products and services to improve energy performance
Every single member of Zagros Petrochemical Company's big family ensures total commitment to implementing, maintaining, and upgrading this system and expects everyone including stakeholders as the companions to comprehend and implement the principles mentioned in this policy to constantly observe them in all activities.